Beginners Class - Watercolour Drip cake
Never done cake decorating before, then this is the class for you!
- Take home your perfectly finished, delicious cake - serves approx 20 people
- Learn how to make the perfect moist, chocolate cake (DEMO ONLY. 7" Cakes are already pre cooked)
- Learn how to make a silky smooth Swiss meringue buttercream (DEMO ONLY)
- Learn how to torte & fill your cake
- Use house made raspberry coulis or salted caramel to add flavour to your cake
- Learn how to create a dam to fill you cake with either a coulis or caramel
- Learn what a crumb coat is & the importance of it
- Learn how to cover your cake in a watercolour finish in pink tones
- Learn how to make, colour & apply the perfect chocolate drip
- Learn how to make rice paper sail
- Learn how to make fresh flowers food safe
- Decorate your cake with fresh flowers, pre made macarons, rice paper sails, white drip & gold leaf.
- Receive a recipe booklet containing the perfect chocolate cake, Swiss meringue buttercream & both white & dark chocolate drips
- Enjoy complimentary tea, coffee & a selection of sweet treats
- Join our growing network on Face book.
PLEASE NOTE; CLASS RUN TIME IS 5 HRS APPROX(class may run over schedule slightly)
Everything you require to make & transport this cake home is included. PLEASE NOTE, MIRRORED CAKE TOPPER NOT INCLUDED